no new meetings...
until a new place is found
The NRRC is Napa Valley's gathering place for 12-step meetings and supportive socializing. As Napa's only dedicated recovery meeting venue, the Napa Recovery Resource Center also provides educational and recreational events, and activities for people seeking recovery.
• Daily 12-Step Meetings - See schedule!
• Monthly sober social gatherings and events for individuals and families
• Group Meeting Rooms available
• Private Sponsor/Sponsee Meeting Room
• Snack Shop with AA/NA Recovery Chips
• Wide Screen TVs
• FREE WI-FI
We continually work hard to improve our recovery connections throughout Napa County. If you have a 12-step recovery group looking for a meeting place, or serve as a resource to those in recovery, please call us at 707-226-2278